Commitment to Ethical Practice
At Max Innovation Group we hold our professional relationships with you at the highest level of importance. To be clear about our intentions and our actions, please click on any of the links below to view the principles and professional standards that we have adopted and follow. We will behave and interact in accordance with: American Psychological Association; the British Psychological Society and the Canadian Psychological Association.
- At the MAX Business Group we are:
- Promote integrity
- Uphold our professional responsibilities
- Respect people’s rights and dignity
- Show concern for other's welfare, and
- Aware of our social responsibility
- You will observe our ethical behavior in the ways we:
- Interact with people
- Write contracts
- Represent our clients
- Sell and charge for our services, and
- Resolve ethical issues, only to name a few.
- You will experience these five basic principles in our relationship:
- Informed Consent
- Voluntary Participation
- Intersubjective Verification
- Debriefing / Reflection / Action Planning
Next Step: Give us a call at 724-816-4999 or email MaxWilson@MaxInnovationGroup.com to
schedule a time to discuss you or your organization’s innovation needs.