Improve Team Performance
I need teams to collaborate and reach advanced levels of performance more quickly.
Solution: Develop Innovation Teams
4-8 hour intact team workshop
After engaging in this workshop participants will be able to:
- Work more effectively together
- Reach higher levels of performance
- Deliver required outputs more quickly
- Use their natural preferences for innovation more effectively
- Collaborate more effectively with internal and external team members
- Overcome the roadblocks to innovation
- Leverage the strengths of other team members
- Use and apply at least two creative and critical thinking tools to improve team performance
After engaging in this workshop participants have been observed:
- Increased acceptance and tolerance of differences in others
- Improved communication and understanding between team members
- More effective communicative outputs when working with others outside the team
- Reduced time to reach higher levels of performance
- Increase in self reliance and less need for constant leader intervention
- Reduced stress when working in teams
- Improved performance between teams
- Improved quality of innovative outputs
- Higher morale
- Improved energy
This intact team workshop helps improve team performance by:
- A focused program for getting teams to reach higher levels of performance faster
- Insights into the differences people have for managing change, processing information, and
- A framework for group development that can be used to accelerate the time to reach high
production and team autonomy
- A couple creative and critical thinking tools that have been found to have a huge and positive
impact on the way people and team members communicate
- Insights and strategies that can be used by leaders to leverage the power of their team or group
Why this workshop?
Teams are an integral part of every organization- whether working internally or externally with others. We have adapted our definition of “organization” to define teams as:
a social system in which a group of people are brought together to accomplish a set of goals.
Our definition suggests that people can get things done together that they may not be able to achieve on their own. Paraphrasing Aristotle, "teams are greater than the sum of their members." However, this is not necessary true as there are many factors that go into achieving “greater.” Sometimes the members are only “good” together.
Other times, and depending on the task at hand, an individual’s production may be greater than the collective output of the team. In today’s marketplace, where organizations rely heavily on teams to deliver, survival relies on the ability of leaders to get the very best from individuals and a collective and exponential benefit from teams.
Next Step: Give us a call at 724-816-4999 or email MaxWilson@MaxInnovationGroup.com to
schedule a time to discuss you or your organization’s innovation needs.